November, November…What a crazy month! I mean it has just been such a blessing-filled past 29 days! I am so thankful for the friends who have walked with me, encouraged me and loved me through this month. I mean, they do every month, but this November has really been one for the books. It might actually be my favorite month of the year so far! Today, I just wanted to share what life has been like lately through some pictures taken this November!
To kick off the very first weekend in November, I surprised Alex for his birthday with Denver, CO tickets! We had an absolute blast enjoying the Colorado weather for the weekend. I have a casual Denver guide on the blog- you can read about our weekend and recommendations here.
What We Wore:
Ahhhh, it was my bestie’s birthday this month! I have linked some decor faves in the scroll below the picture! You can also shop our outfits from the scroll. I absolutely loved that she got an empty AirBNB so that we could decorate the walls how we wanted without worrying about the natural decor of the house. Some of her college friends brought snacks and drinks and it was just so much fun being all together for the night!
Skincare (that I am totally obsessed with):
Moto Jacket Heaven:
The very next day I went to the Glossier pop-up in Dallas and bought so many goodies. I am linking what I bought in the scroll below the picture and I am also planning on filming a skin care video for my YouTube channel. I loved this set up so much it seriously makes me so happy to be in such a girly place. I mean look at the flower arrangement- is that even real life?
I honestly feel so weird putting this into my post today. I have contemplated deleting it about 5 times, but I feel like I really wanted to share this purchase with you because if you knew what I came from- you would be proud. I really wanted to put this in here to encourage you…No matter your financial struggle at this point in your life, you can do something to make it better! Put in the hard work and grind, grind, grind and you will be successful. The Lord really surprised me with this one. I was so content with my beat up car and I actually felt unworthy when I was contemplating buying a new car because I had one that was (mostly) reliable and got me where I needed to go. I am proud of this purchase because not only did I do it 100% on my own, but it reminds me to keep working hard in life! I share part of my history with my previous car and my financial situation in a vlog that I filmed on this day- but I just can’t get myself to upload it just yet.
I actually had to post this picture…for two reasons. #1- I am really working on getting over comparing myself and my social media to others. With that comes imperfections and not only that, but loving those imperfections (which is pretty difficult by the way, especially if you’re Type A like me). And #2- This picture is soooooooooo us it is ridiculous. I am laughing because we’re clearly not going to get the shot I want considering there is a dog butt in the frame, Alex is straight up relaxing and so unaffected by what’s going on, and we are so awkwardly far away from each other in this it’s almost painful to look at. I also had to post this one because our Thanksgiving weekend was so full of happiness and love. I spent 4 days straight at his parents house to hang out with Alex’s extended family while they were in town. It was so casual and SO fun! These are my favorite types of memories to make with Alex!
And finally- I just started reading this book titled “Uninvited” and I am already so into it. These verses are the ones I actually sent to my friends and to Alex this morning because it’s just too dang good not to share. Every single day I live by flesh…that’s me being brutally honest with myself and with you guys. There is so much freedom in honesty and especially honestly about my faith. I live 80% of my day by flesh and only surrender the other 20% to God. That is DEFINITELY something that is going to change with me. I am now going to start praying a daily prayer to just submit myself to God, for Him to correct me and comfort me as I walk according to Him. I am so stinking happy that my grandma bought this book for me- I really needed to hear these words.
I love you guys! Thank you for letting me share some of my heart and happies with you today. I am praying that you all have a blessed week!